TRiA is a multi-cloud management platform. Covering AWS, Azure, GCloud, IBMi and VMware. It is designed to make deploying and managinging workloads across your multi-cloud environment easier, more cost effective, flexible, scalable, secure and risk-free.
For detailed information on how to get started with TRiA please refer to the TRiA User Guide.
TRiA is currently available to Connectria’s Managed Services customers only. To get started Contact Us here.
TRiA currently supports multi-cloud management for:
- Google Cloud
This release of TRiA includes both bug fixes and feature releases:
- The TRiA Notifications and Events Center (Beta) was launched Beta to provide a centralized view of all your invoices, avilable IBMi & automation alerts. We continue to expand the portfolio of supported events in the coming weeks.
- Invoices (Beta): Invoices are now available in Beta to be viewed within TRiA.
- Auto Ops (Beta): Automating your workloads similar to public cloud deployments is now possible with TRiA Auto Ops. This feature is now in Beta and will support bespoke customer-automations which will be expanded upon continuously.
- Spend-by-Tag is leaving Beta: Following an extended Beta period, TRiA’s Spend-By-Tag analysis is now leaving Beta
- Ensure AWS Security Advisor shows up on the Home Dashboard when applicable.
- Ensure CloudWatch Alarms show up on the Home Dashboard and Main CloudWatch Alarms page when applicable.
For information regarding support of the TRiA product, please visit the TRiA Ticketing system.
For information regarding sales of the Connectria services or products, please visit the Connectria Website here.