TRiA is a multi-cloud management platform. Covering AWS, Azure, GCloud, IBMi and VMware. It is designed to make deploying and managinging workloads across your multi-cloud environment easier, more cost effective, flexible, scalable, secure and risk-free. For detailed information on how to get started with TRiA please refer to the TRiA User Guide.
TRiA is currently available to Connectria’s Managed Services customers only. To get started Contact Us here.
TRiA currently supports multi-cloud management for:
- Google Cloud
::: summary This release of TRiA includes both bug fixes and feature releases: :::
- Ability to download and export the last 3 months worth of tickets including closed tickets.
- Ability to increase the size of the view for remote console access.
- More explicit wording is now provided with CPU and Disk Utilization graph values for LPARs.
- The Devices Main Page should now display the first 500 devices instead of the first 50 devices by default.
- CloudCheckr Best Practices should be visible for AWS customers who have savings opportunities available within TRiA.
- The submit-button when logging in with MFA will only be visible once TRiA is ready to recieve the authentication code.
- All devices, which should have console access should see this option for the applicable devices.
For information regarding support of the TRiA product, please visit the TRiA Ticketing system.
For information regarding sales of the Connectria services or products, please visit the Connectria Website here.